Host Karl chats with Owen McGab Enaohwo.
Owen McGab Enaohwo is the CEO and Co-founder of SweetProcess, an easy-to-use software that enables company executives and their employees to collaborate together to quickly document and/or improve their standard operating procedures, processes, and policies.
On this episode, we discuss the following:
– Tired of being the Bottleneck in your business? How to stop doing it all yourself
– Growth strategies for small businessed
– Simplifying your systems and processes
– Why you need work instructions (and how to create them like a pro)
– How SweetProcess helps businesses scale, organize workflow, increase productivity and cultivate a winning culture
Resources and Links:
Sponsor Memo: Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community
This podcast is sponsored by the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community. Check us out at www.SmallBizThoughts.org.
Forms, templates, and checklists are just the start. Our Community includes ALL of the best-selling books on managed services in all available formats, plus free training, members-only programs, and the best business training available to managed service providers anywhere.
Plus, we have weekly live members-only Zoom calls. The average member saves more than 200% of their membership cost each year. We are totally dedicated to YOUR success.
Just because you’re in business for yourself doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. Join us today at www.SmallBizThoughts.org.